Kitten in Da Hood
I live in a very nice green area that's got cozy houses where there are people that feed me. I refer to them as my staff, lovingly of course. The cat next door is this great big bloke named Fritz who has taught me everything. He told me that the difference between cats and dogs is that dogs have owners and cats have staff. I liked that. I figured I might as well use it in my life, especially if that is the way it's supposed to be.
One of my staff members moved, I think she was the one who thought she was my owner. It was sad to see her go, she knitted and I used to have string to play with. Now she's gone, oh well. There were loads of others that were around for me to train, and teach how to be my staff. Life is good... I've learned to feel with my paws before jumping to make sure that I can reach something. The old saying "Look before you leap" doesn't necessarily work if you've got no depth perception.
One of my staff members moved, I think she was the one who thought she was my owner. It was sad to see her go, she knitted and I used to have string to play with. Now she's gone, oh well. There were loads of others that were around for me to train, and teach how to be my staff. Life is good... I've learned to feel with my paws before jumping to make sure that I can reach something. The old saying "Look before you leap" doesn't necessarily work if you've got no depth perception.


1 Comments:
Yeah.. but what do land on most.. your feet or your head?
Post a Comment
<< Home