That Bastard!
Okay, as far as I'm concerned that old bastard Fritz isn't allowed at my pad anymore... though I'll probably soften up and give in eventually... but not right now. Just cause he thinks he's older and owns the place he peed in the corner to mark his territory. What a turd! I mean honestly, it's already MY territory. I didn't mark it because, well, because I've got more taste than that. oh, and also probably cause I forgot. But still!!!
So nope, he might be bigger, meaner, older and more coordinated, but he's not coming into my house again... now I've just got to figure out how to tell my two lovely house ladies not to let him in.
So nope, he might be bigger, meaner, older and more coordinated, but he's not coming into my house again... now I've just got to figure out how to tell my two lovely house ladies not to let him in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home