I Like This Thing Called Christmas
Bruna and Hilda are really cool. They bought me three Christmas gifts and I'm a happy and now supremely comfortable kitty.
I am now the proud owner of a stainless steel non-slip bowl for my food. I like it much better than the other one which would move whenever I'd attack my food... a fantastic comfy bed to sleep on which I can stretch out on and just flop, and a little basket that lets me sit all comfy and rolled into a kitty ball just like I like to sleep.
The best part??? They're all mine! Now I'm off to try them out a bit more and have a nap!
I am now the proud owner of a stainless steel non-slip bowl for my food. I like it much better than the other one which would move whenever I'd attack my food... a fantastic comfy bed to sleep on which I can stretch out on and just flop, and a little basket that lets me sit all comfy and rolled into a kitty ball just like I like to sleep.
The best part??? They're all mine! Now I'm off to try them out a bit more and have a nap!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home