These Things Should Come With Warning Labels!
A parting gift from the Knitting Lady was this leopard print scratching post. While I'm not a big fan of that particular design I did like the view it gave me, once I could actually get up on the darn thing. That alone took me ages and ages and lots of practice, which also means lots of falling off it, tipping it over on myself, and in general, chaos. If I had a lawyer, and if I could read I'd be filing a case against the company that made the darn thing.
At least these days I have two places to hang out when I want to be inside. The place with the computers and big blue couch is one, and Fritz's place is the other. The head of his staff is apparently "in charge" of me and "owns" me, but I'm not sure what that means. I go where I want.
At least these days I have two places to hang out when I want to be inside. The place with the computers and big blue couch is one, and Fritz's place is the other. The head of his staff is apparently "in charge" of me and "owns" me, but I'm not sure what that means. I go where I want.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home