Cuddle if I Wanna
I've been making myself known more again here at the wonderful comfy house. It's one of those phases that I go through off and on. Suffice to say that since I've had my flea collar they let me in again so that's good.
Actually, I've been enjoying a bit of a cuddle now and then here too! The surest way to get them to pat you (in case you're wondering) is to lay on your back and waggle your feet in the air while trying to purr with your mouth open so it comes out in these cute little sputters! Ah they're so easy to manipulate.
Actually, I've been enjoying a bit of a cuddle now and then here too! The surest way to get them to pat you (in case you're wondering) is to lay on your back and waggle your feet in the air while trying to purr with your mouth open so it comes out in these cute little sputters! Ah they're so easy to manipulate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home