************ NOTICE: We have been watered "no-no" spray free for "oh come on, humans *scoffs* we out grew that ages ago!"
************
Tidbits of Entertainment -My Cat Hates You Having a bad day?
So are these Evil Cats! -Farting Dot It's Little, It Moves, It Makes Funny Noises.
Can I chase it? -Catboy It's a Blog with the word cat. I liked it. -LiveNudeCats Feelin' Frisky? It's funny, and it's not as naughty as you might think!
Man, you got your humans to let you use the computer? You've got an email address? Hell I've gotta go purr around the local internet cafe and wait til some human gets up to take a leak before I can check my email. You are one made little kitty!!!
1 Comments:
Man, you got your humans to let you use the computer? You've got an email address?
Hell I've gotta go purr around the local internet cafe and wait til some human gets up to take a leak before I can check my email.
You are one made little kitty!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home