Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bruna und Hilda's Beastie

Friday, July 16, 2004

Rainy Daze...

As the winter season got nearer and nearer I began to find more and more of a use for my "cozy indoor getaways." Fritz's human leaves the window slightly cracked for us to get in, he's a nice man and quite well trained. Fritz has done well, but the only thing is that Fritz gets the best and most comfy spots. So I've decided to work on the people in the other cozy spot. One of them is already pretty well trained, I think she's been owned by cats before, the other one seems like more of a dog owner, but I'll work on her. She'll come round to my way of thinking.

So far it seemed to be working quite well. When it's raining she'd get up early, open the door and call for me. I made her wait just a few seconds before I'd come bounding out (she'd think it'd be me happy to see her, but it'd really be me trying to stay out of the rain and cold) and run into the house. Then I'd lounge on my couch, on the main cushions so I did't fall... in a rainy daze. She turned the heater on by me, life was and still is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fellow feline online! Finally! One of my own kind. My name is Butch. I found this strange world myself many months ago and quite by accident one day while my human was out of the house. I had cornered his mechanical mouse and pounced on it which made the tan box on the desk light up. But I don't want to give too much about myself away too soon.. as you could be one of those stalkers. I will follow your "tale" and leave my comments for now.
Nice to meet you.
Butch

3:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home