Cuddles and catastrophe...
So I'm starting to like this "cozy, comfy indoors thing..." Never thought it would be my favorite thing to do, but I guess the couch cushions have to be held down one way or another, can't have them flying off into oblivion now can we...?
Truthfully I don't mind the cuddles either. The girl who talks funny is starting to learn how to give good scratchies behind the ears. I talked to Fritz about how she sounds the other day, and he said it was something called an Ancient...er... or maybe Accent? Anyway, whichever it was... it's something to do with her words sounding different to everybody else... Now just to make it easier for me I think I'll call her AG (Accent Girl) here. Less typing for my little paws of course... Ah... tangent, sorry bout that... where was I... yeah anyway...
AG has figured out how to do scratchies so at any opportunity I wander over and give her a quick refresher course. You'd think that would be a simple task right... really easy... well not for klutz boy here... I can't believe it. All I had to do was jump from the one chair to the other chair and up on the arm of the couch for a bit of a scratch and a cuddle, AG even reminded me to be careful... So off I went, and... One second the picture of perfection and feline gracefulness, the second a heap of black fur on the floor... WHooomph... How do you pick yourself up from something like that and act like it was supposed to happen? At least AG had the good grace not to ask if I was okay, and she only snickered a little bit...
Truthfully I don't mind the cuddles either. The girl who talks funny is starting to learn how to give good scratchies behind the ears. I talked to Fritz about how she sounds the other day, and he said it was something called an Ancient...er... or maybe Accent? Anyway, whichever it was... it's something to do with her words sounding different to everybody else... Now just to make it easier for me I think I'll call her AG (Accent Girl) here. Less typing for my little paws of course... Ah... tangent, sorry bout that... where was I... yeah anyway...
AG has figured out how to do scratchies so at any opportunity I wander over and give her a quick refresher course. You'd think that would be a simple task right... really easy... well not for klutz boy here... I can't believe it. All I had to do was jump from the one chair to the other chair and up on the arm of the couch for a bit of a scratch and a cuddle, AG even reminded me to be careful... So off I went, and... One second the picture of perfection and feline gracefulness, the second a heap of black fur on the floor... WHooomph... How do you pick yourself up from something like that and act like it was supposed to happen? At least AG had the good grace not to ask if I was okay, and she only snickered a little bit...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home