My Favorite Things
Don't worry, I'm not going to start out "Raindrops on Roses, Whiskers on Kittens..." Though I do have to say I have cute whiskers... Anyway.
I loved my scratching post, though I was still having issues with it falling on me. The people in the house are quite nice though, they moved it over against something to try to help me so that it could only fall one way. It still falls. And while I loved my scratching post it wasn't one of my favorite things (too dangerous you see)... however exploring... wow, there's a winner!
I really did enjoy exploring this place. On one occasion though, I had a totally embarassing moment in the bedroom. AG was in folding laundry on the end of the bed, which was this wonderful comfy thing to lay on. I liked it immediately, and it was even better when I discovered pillows. But that's not what was embarassing, a little comfort is never embarassing. Anyway... so I was walking around and notice that there was a ledge on the bedroom window too, and that it was only a short jump across to it from the bed. I forgot my own advice about jumping to the floor first, and ended up making a flying leap across to the ledge from the bed. Apparently it was farther than I thought. I actually hit the side of the wall at the ledge and bashed my head on the ledge and landed on the floor. I shouldn't say landed, it was more of a crashed... in fact this particular time it was so bad that AG said "oh are you okay you poor thing" and ran around the edge to pick me up, which again is a nice way to put "scrape me off the wall and floor." I don't jump from the bed to the window sill anymore. I stay on the nice fluffy pillows. They don't hurt when you land on them.
I loved my scratching post, though I was still having issues with it falling on me. The people in the house are quite nice though, they moved it over against something to try to help me so that it could only fall one way. It still falls. And while I loved my scratching post it wasn't one of my favorite things (too dangerous you see)... however exploring... wow, there's a winner!
I really did enjoy exploring this place. On one occasion though, I had a totally embarassing moment in the bedroom. AG was in folding laundry on the end of the bed, which was this wonderful comfy thing to lay on. I liked it immediately, and it was even better when I discovered pillows. But that's not what was embarassing, a little comfort is never embarassing. Anyway... so I was walking around and notice that there was a ledge on the bedroom window too, and that it was only a short jump across to it from the bed. I forgot my own advice about jumping to the floor first, and ended up making a flying leap across to the ledge from the bed. Apparently it was farther than I thought. I actually hit the side of the wall at the ledge and bashed my head on the ledge and landed on the floor. I shouldn't say landed, it was more of a crashed... in fact this particular time it was so bad that AG said "oh are you okay you poor thing" and ran around the edge to pick me up, which again is a nice way to put "scrape me off the wall and floor." I don't jump from the bed to the window sill anymore. I stay on the nice fluffy pillows. They don't hurt when you land on them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home