Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bruna und Hilda's Beastie

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Accidental Dip...

If you've ever watched TV, especially TV from the United States, you will have heard the "I don't wanna grow up, cause if I did I couldn't be a Toys R Us Kid" song. Well as time passed for me that was pretty much my theme song. I'd attempt to be kitten-like as much as possible, often doing exceedingly stupid things. The "Bathroom Incident" comes to mind.... One day I was wandering around the house seeing what there was to see and realized that they'd left the bathroom door open. I walked in and notice a cool looking hull type thingy that looked like a little boat, but they put water into it instead of trying to keep it out and it had a hole in the bottom. I think they referred to it as a tub. There was a stall where water runs out of this nozzley thing, but it's got a curtain so it didn't bother me, and a tall area that looks like a table, and a chair. Well I was short still, I hadn't gotten my "cat height" yet, so I thought I'd hop up on the chair to check this place out from a higher vantage point. Good idea right? Well it seemed to be at the time. So, just in case, I reached up from my lower level and felt the chair to make sure it was solid. It was! WOOHOO! Somewhere to sit on! So I jumped and SPLASH! It wasn't solid and it was filled with water! I hit the water, and then, in the same second, went straight back up in the air, paws flailing the air madly, and a yowl coming out of my mouth like someone was trying to drown me... Well someone was, but it's rather embarassing to admit that it was only me... But seriouesly, who in their right mind puts a huge water bowl in the middle of a chair, I must ask!?! Humans *shakes head*, I mean, who likes to sit on what they drink... not only that, but I've heard rumors (from Fritz of course) of what they really do in that bowl. ICK! Is all I have to say to that, why can't they bury it outside like an educated creature instead of acting like heathens and fowling their water source?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home