Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bruna und Hilda's Beastie

Monday, July 26, 2004

Cleaning Woes...

Anyone who knows anything about cats knows that they're always cleaning themselves. That involves licking... and truthfully to get everything clean you've got to lick everything... embarassing I know, and it takes quite a bit of flexibility.

Well, I'm a neat kitty, very clean, very aware of what it takes to remain a neat kitty... Now do not confuse neat with graceful... I've found that some of the worst times to fall of things are when you're laying on them... cleaning. I've fallen off the chair and hit my head on the bookshelf, I've fallen under the computer desk off the window sill and landed in a mess of cords... I've even fallen onto the drum which made a satisfying THUMP when I did. Usually after particularly nasty falls I get a bit beside myself. AG says "Oh no, he's gone stupid again." Whatever that means... and shortly after I find myself plonked outside.

I also was told where I'm allowed to, and most specifically where I'm not allowed to clean. I always get yelled at for "licking my balls" on the couches and I get put outside if I do it on the bed. But a growing male cat had to do what a growing male cat had to do... and well, ya gotta lick when ya gotta lick... it's all about cleaning. I found myself outside quite often...

Fritz told me that it's a male thing, and you're not supposed to get caught when you're cleaning yourself like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home