You know that song?
There is a song by a group called Dr. Demento called They're Coming To Take Me Away... Well they did, and they didn't bring me back in the same condition I left in. If I were a library book there would be some major fees charged!!!
I came back a little less "manly" and I can honestly and truly say that I will never be thrown off the bed for licking "those parts" again... ever. Even thinking about this topic makes me feel the need to walk very softly... and sit in a bucket of ice.
I came back a little less "manly" and I can honestly and truly say that I will never be thrown off the bed for licking "those parts" again... ever. Even thinking about this topic makes me feel the need to walk very softly... and sit in a bucket of ice.


1 Comments:
MeeOwwwwwwww!
Yeah! Watch those humans. Especially those female ones! They take great pleasue in messing with our.. private parts!!!
Butch
Post a Comment
<< Home